Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Top Male R&B Artist Right Now


Trey Songz is also one of my favorites. I like that he can sing and rap. He has his own style and that sets him apart from the others. He put together some great albums I Gotta Make It (2005) Trey Day (2007) Ready(2009)
T- Pain has changed the game. Because of T- Pain everybody and they mommy is using Auto Tunes. He has great hook and is great on hooks. His has put out a good set of albums. Rappa Ternt Sanga (2005) Epiphany (2007) Thr33 Ringz (2008)


The Dream is one of the hottest singer/song writer. He is writing hit and putting out hits himself. He is making his name known in the R&B game. His albums are Love Hate (2007) Love vs. Money (2009)



Raheem DeVaughn is one of the most uderrated R&B cats out. He is putting out some classic on the low. He has a great sound and a great style. His albums are 2005: The Love Experience 2008: Love Behind the Melody

Pleasure P was the stand out in the group Pretty Ricky. Every one always would say he should go solo. He has a voice that grabs your attention his albums are 2009: The Introduction of Marcus Cooper .Pretty Ricky's 2005: Bluestars 2007: Late Night Special

Ne-yo is my favorite singer/ song writer. He is so talented I know when I heard his first single "Stay" that he was gonna be a star. When its all said and done Ne-yo may go down as one of the best. All of his albums are classic In My Own Words (2006) Because of You (2007) Year of the Gentleman (2008)

Maxwell is another one who has been in the game for 13 years. Ever one of his albums are a classic. A man if you need a baby making song just throw on A Woman's Worth. Maxwell will go down as one of the all times greats in R&B. His are 1996: Maxwell's Urban Hang Suite 1998:Embrya 2001: Now 2009: BLACKsummers'night



Mario has put together some nice albums. A lot of his albums are slept on. And people still see as that 16 year old. His is making a name for himself as one of the top R&B cats out to date. His albums are Mario (2002) Turning Point (2004) Go! (2007) D.N.A. (2009)
J Holiday is another one of my favorites. His first album was my ish. He is a very talented artist. His albums are 2007: Back of My Lac' 2009: Round 2


Jeremih is a new artist. He broke through with his smash single Birthday Sex. He has a pretty good over all debut album Jeremih (2009)


Jammie Foxx is one of the most talented artist out. He is great at so much that it is not funny. I' ve always enjoyed Jamie as a singer. I heard Peep This when it first came out. I was shocked by his voice and style and that he was very good. But He didn't make noise until he hopped on Kanye West's Slow Jams . I really like all of his albums Peep This (1994) Unpredictable (2005) Intuition (2008)

Ginuwine has been in the game for 13 years and his still holding it down. He is known for his bed room songs. If you want to get your lady in the mood you through on some Ginuwine. He made his name with his first single Pony. His albums are Ginuwine...the Bachelor (1996) 100% Ginuwine (1999) The Life (2001) The Senior (2003) Back II Da Basics (2005) A Man's Thoughts (2009)


Chris Brown is one of my favorite artist out right now. He is the closest thing to Michael Jackson to this date. To me he is the best dancer in the game right now. And can sing and dance at the same time witch is to rear. He made his voice heard with his first single Run It ft Juelz Santana All of his albums to me are classic Chris Brown(2005) Exclusive (2007) Graffiti (TBA)



Anthony Hamilton Is a real soulful singer. He make you feel what he is singing about. He broke through with his smash single Comin From Where I From. He's been in the game for 13 years 1996: XTC 2003: Comin' from Where I'm From 2005: Soulife 2005: Ain't Nobody Worryin' 2007: Southern Comfort 2008: The Point of It All














No comments:

Post a Comment